Saturday, 13 March 2010
02:15:10 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
ful and I am suddenly shy before him.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
a curtain and the wall .
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
lol Phineas and Ferb
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Smile Empty Soul I have blasting in my ears.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Not that long ago like 30 min. ago I was going to Robinson....and I saw him
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my myspace lol
9. What are you wearing?
My new jeans, black tank, white shirt, and a little vest thing over it....oh and my
awesome plaid green socks with clovers on them.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A whole bunch of stuff.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Alice In Wonderland, the new one that just came out with Johnny Depp.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new car, then my own house far far away from here.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know that much about me....ummm, I can't fall asleep with socks on.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
Give the world equal rights, for religion, different ethnic groups, gays, everything
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes I do.
20. George Bush:
(old)President Bush...Mr. Bush...The Bush...A Bush....sorry what was the question?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Idk....I don't really think about that...I don't want kids.
and if i had to have one it would be a boy
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Cyrus, thats if I had one...I don't want any kids....=/
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Send me back down there or so help you God!...Oh....wait....