This diary entry is written by ‹♥ Toumei ni, toumei ni ♥›. ( View all entries )
|STOLE FROM RAINY AGAIN. 8D Just random ones too. :B||Category: (general)|
Tuesday, 15 September 2009
03:32:50 AM (GMT)
Three Names You Go By:
2. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Green sweat pants. :D
2. My Area 51 T-Shirt. :B
You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!
 Do you still have feelings for your ex?
NO. I've never had a boyfriend. :D
 Have you ever been given roses?
 What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
ROMANCE? D8 Gosh.. Don't have one, I only watch Horror, Thriller, and Comedy's. Like
 How many times have you honestly been in love?
Uhm.. Not Inlove.
 Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
 Have you ever had your heart broken?
 Your thoughts on online relationships..
 Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yess. But; in the end I never saw them as a boyfriend. All my guy friends are more
like Brothers. xD
 Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater?"
LOL. No. xD
 How many kids do you want to have?
 What is your favorite color(s)?
Black; Dark Red/Red; White; Silver; Neon Green.
What are your views on gay marriage?
PSH. It should be aloud. Why can't gay's have their rights? Seriously.. I saw if they
love eachother; They should be aloud to wed.
 Do you believe you truly only love once?
 Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
LOL. 79 and a new spouse? I SAY; I'm too old; just put me in a coffin already. xD
 At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
Uh.. Like I was 5? xD
 What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
... PINK FLOYD. Or.. Idk. ._.
 Do you know someone who likes you?
No; I'm unappealing why would they even notice me? .___."
 Do you like anyone?
 Do you love anyone?
My Mom; My Brother; Not so much my dad; MY CALREKINZ. 8D (You know who you are. xD)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
She looked up as I walked by carrying a tray of fresh gingerbread, but she
wouldn't meet my eye.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
T.V. Remote. .___."
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Uhh; Comedy Central; Bill Engvall: 15 Degress Cool down or something. xD He's funny.
<- I love all comedians. <3 JEFF DUNHAM. 8D Dane Cook.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
8:45 P.M.? ._.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:47 P.M. .-.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad and his friend in the other room; and the kitchen being torned down. .__."
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Uhm.. 8:20 ish. Going to drop off food to my mom. ._."
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Rainy Ectasy's Diary. ._.
9. What are you wearing?
Stripy pink and dark blue socks, navy shorts and red long sleeves top. Talk about
bad colour clashes. xD
10. Did you dream last night?
Stuff. I love Stuff. OKAY? xD
11. When did you last laugh?
Uh.. I can't count. ._.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Curtains.. Posters things; The T.V.. ._.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra. IT WAS GOOD. xD
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Cosplay.. Music; CD's Clothing.. iPod. A phone.. Etc. xD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm really shy'ish in real life. xD
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
KILL THE SCHOOLS. D< 19. Do you like to dance?
Sort of. xD
20. George Bush:
EW. D< 21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Rina or Xaviea. ._.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Victor or Rodney. xD
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
WELL IF I DID BELIEVE IN GOD;
I would say;
"Why the fuck am I here? I'm a sin your stupid FLYING PERSON WITH WINGS. GIVE ME TOO
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: