Friday, 21 November 2008
02:03:59 AM (GMT)
1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are telling them
Yes, I don't like looking people in the eyes.... it allows them to see to much of me
and I don't want to see that much of others.
2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the
back of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call, who would you call?
My heart's keeper
3. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live.
(A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
I would tell my love first, then close family
(B) What do you do with your remaining days?
Spending every last second at my love's side. Even if it meant not being with my
family for those last days.
(C) Would you be afraid?
No. I would be worried for my love and sad that I wouldn't get to be with him
4. If you can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which one?
Love. Love is everything in life
6.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To A beautiful green plain in England with my love.
7. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to
give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you?
Yes, of course! Without hesitation.
8.Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I wouldn't mind.
9.Does love = sex?
Love needs sex, sex needs love (in my opinion)
10.Your best friend dies, what would you do?
Part of my heart would be lost forever and the sorrow would torment me for years...
11. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you feel?
Well I am being honest here...
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you don't
love them back?
It depends on my actual feelings for the person.
13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
14. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them
and didn't mean it?
Ummm, my friend and I say it joking around occasionally
15. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you
had "no regrets" what would it be?
I would go to see my grandfather while he was in the hospital.... chang the fact that
16.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear
someone, who do you call?
17.Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
18.Are you old-fashioned?
19.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have
I.... I can't decide....
20.What would life be like without love?
It would be nothing, and I wouldn't live that life.