Thursday, 17 July 2008
03:41:07 PM (GMT)
1. Middle name: Marie
2. Astrological sign: Taurus
3. Eye color: Blue/grey, but more grey than blue.
4. Birth date: None of your concern...
5. Home state: Not American...
6. Fave movie: Spirited Away.
7. Fave book: Hurting Distance.
8. Fave candy: Mint Aero.
9. Fave makeup: Lipstick - deep red, almost plum colour.
10. Fave magazine: Neo and Empire (anime and film mags respectively).
11. Newest friend: Diane.
12. Childhood nemesis: Uhhh....not sure!
13. Longest-lasting crush: Again, not sure....Does Mike Dirnt count? Because I've had
a crush on him for years now.
14. Role model: Anybody who deals with the pst successfully and becomes comforable
15. Kindergarten teacher: Didn't go to kindergarten (see question 5).
16. My personal chant is:
17. I canít find my: Spare pack of batteries.
18. My friends say that I'm: quiet, mature, but slightly insane.
19. My parents were going to name me: The same name they gave me.
20. I would never eat: ...I'd give everything a go, at least once I think.
21. I read my first book when: I was at school? At home? Not sure.
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: I was in nursery at the local primary -
my friend was my sister's friend too.
23. I had a really good laugh when: I found my dad's face amusing. I was in hysterics
for an hour and to this day I'm not sure what caused it....
24. I was so proud of myself when: I passed my French GCSE two years early.
25. If I could, I would go back to: Shogun era Japan, I'd love to see what it was
26. My first kiss happened (or should happen) at: At a party.
27. I spend most of my time at: My computer or on my DS.
28. I used to hide my diary: Never had one.
29. My favorite place to unwind is: My room.
30. I'd hate to live in: The Bronx? Nah, in a psychiatric ward.
31. Morning or night: Night, definetly night.
32. Cats or dogs: Cats, although I'd love a husky.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer! My cell lacks credit...
34. Pop or soda: Pop, I'm not American.
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit, I love sweet things!
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: Toronto, Canada!
37. If I were an animal, I would be: ...A raven? Or maybe a walrus. Or a dolphin. Or
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: My lack of super powers. I want
infinite wisdom dammit!!!
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: To make private worlds out of my
imagination/to be able to make what I imagine real.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend, I would: Buy a lot of personal stuff (anime,
manga, DVDs) and save the rest.
41. My first word was: Hell, I don't know.
42. When I played make-believe, I: was very thorough - I loved creating every little
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: Pokemon, Sailor Moon...that sorta stuff.
44. I canít believe I worried so much about: bad grades.
45. I was so afraid of: Bullies...
46. When I grow up, I want to be a(n): Forensic or Clinical Psychologist.
47. Before I die, I hope to: Help to raise awareness of mental illness.
48. I'll be friends with: People - that I can guarentee.
49. I'll live: In some form of housing, be it a house or an apartment.
50. I'll make a difference by: Enthusing people about the fascinating apsects of the