Saturday, 12 July 2008
07:46:33 PM (GMT)
1. Middle name: Cole.
2. Astrological sign: Cancer.
3. Eye color: Brown.
4. Birth date: July 11th, it just passed.
5. Home state: Saskatchewan, which happens to be a province.
6. Fave movie: Juno.
7. Fave book: There are lots; 13 Reasons Why, Twilight, Uglies..
8. Fave candy: Fuzzy peaches.
9. Fave makeup: Mascara.
10. Fave magazine: I believe it's called Nylon.
11. Newest friend: Mey or Chikapollo.
12. Childhood nemesis: Carter, the kid who stole my toys in preschool.
13. Longest-lasting crush: Nope.
14. Role model: I don't really have one.
15. Kindergarten teacher: Mme. G or something, I don't remember well.
16. My mantra is: Shut up and do it.
17. I canít find my: Corel Painter download CD.
18. My friends say that Iím: Bizarre beyond the worlds, according to Manda.
19. My parents were going to name me: Paris or Olympia.
20. I would never eat: Asparagus or rotten food.
21. I read my first book when: I was very young.
22. The first time I lost a friend was when: she moved away.
23. I had a really good laugh when: my cousin walked into the screen door.
24. I was so proud of myself when: I got my first A in math.
25. If I could, I would go back to: elementary school years when everything was
26. My first kiss happened at: Yeah, the internet won't be hearing about that,
27. I spend most of my time at: Outside of the house or sleeping, though I spend
quite a bit of time on here.
28. I used to hide my diary: Under my mattress.
29. My favorite place to unwind is: somewhere quiet with my sketchbook, novel, and
30. I'd hate to live in: war-bound places.
31. Morning or night: Night.
32. Cats or dogs: Cats.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer.
34. Pop or soda: Soda..?
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit.
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: London, I'd love to live in the UK.
37. If I were an animal, I would be: Maybe a bird, maybe a cat.
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: less war in the world please.
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: To read minds.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend, I would: Buy all of Hot Topic, Off The Wall,
and Accesory Stores.
41. My first word was: Papa & Maman.
42. When I played make-believe, I: would pretend I was saving the world.
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: Sailor Moon.
44. I canít believe I worried so much about: Middle school.
45. I was so afraid of: Grasshoppers.
46. When I grow up, I want to be a: I don't know yet.
47. Before I die, I hope to: Learn Spanish & German, and travel.
48. I'll be friends with: People who accept me for who I am.
49. I'll live: contently.
50. I'll make a difference by: trying to change things.