Sunday, 11 May 2008
01:11:02 AM (GMT)
Fifteen Things to do at Wal-Mart:
1. Get 24 boxes of tampons & randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't
2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3 in
housewares," and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them
in only if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you
people just leave me alone?"
9. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..."
10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the
11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from "Mission
12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and
scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again."
And last but not least,
15. Go into a fitting room and yell loudly, "Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!"