Saturday, 9 February 2008
12:03:52 AM (GMT)
1. Name: Aiyana
2. Middle Name: Charlene
3. State: California
4. Place of Birth: "Somewhere over the rainbow"...
5 Male or Female: Female
6. Hometown: It sounds Catholic-ish.
7. Bus: Your point is??
8. School: junior high
9. Occupation: CatWoman! Or NinjaKitty? Lol.
10. Initials: A.C.L. Sounds like a new brand of computer Bill Gates invented. Mother
11. Screen Name: NinjaKitty
12. Hair Color: light black/ash brown with auburn highlights.
13. Hair Length: 1/2 way down my back.
14. Eye color: chestnut brown.
15. Best Feature: Idk. Hair??
16. Height:5'7". Mwa haha, I'm taller than Elliot. Who's OLDER than me. GASP!!
18. Glasses?: Unfortunately. I NEED CONTACTS LIKE NOW!
19. Freckles?: Nope. Just a couple moles on my vampire complexion face.
20. Diploma?: EXUSEI MOI??
21. First kiss:I'm waiting for it.
22. First best friends: Don't remember.
23. First Award: Student of the Month.
24. First Sport You Joined: swimming.
25. First thing you did today: Got up.
26. First Real vacation: NYC, USA.
27. First thing you said today: "SCREW YOU, SHYLIN!!!" It's a private joke. XD
28. First Love: Not telling.
29. Movie: Rush Hour 1/2/3? HSM? HSM 2? Still trying to decide.
30. TV Show: Whose Line Is It Anyway and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
31. Color: Periwinkle blue.
32. Rapper: IHATERAP.SHUTUP.
33. Place to get groceries: None.
34. Food: Japanese. Love sushi. And green tea.
35. Season: Springggg~
36. Candy: Snickers.
37. Sports: Hint: RUN to the SWIMMING POOL!! Get it?
38. Restaurant: Japanese place in Santa Barbara.
39. Friend: Lexx,Shylin, Elliot, Ellen, Michael.
40. Store: Try the mall.
41. School Subject: ENGLISH!
42. Animal: KITTY!!!!!!!!OMIGAWDOMIGAWDMOMIGAWD!!!!!!!!!EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! Sorry.
43. Book: Harry Potter series.
44. Magazine: None.
45.Doing before you started this survey: Played piano for 2 1/2 hours. I'm HAPPY.
46. Feeling: Tired but happy/
47. Wearing: Eeyore pajama pants and a CAT t-shirt. KITTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
48. Crying about: Say what?
49. Eating: Nothing.
50. Drinking: My saliva. Haha.
51. Dreaming: None.
52. Typing: This survey! DERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
53. Listening To: Mozart CD. Violin and piano duets played by Itzhak Perlman and
54. Thinking about: How to move my fingers on the keyboard as I type this? Lol.
55. Wanting: this survey to be over already!
56. Watching: myself type.
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Idk. Hard to say.
58. Kids: NEVER.
59. Want to be Married: Again, NEVER. EVER.
60. Career in Mind: Some sort of pianist and/or authoress.
Which is Better with the Opposite Gender:
61. Sport: Swimming/Running.
62. Shirt: Don't care as long as it's not gory or is a basketball jersey. God forbid
it ever be a basketball jersey. EWWWWWWWWWWw....
63. Hair color: Preferably brunette.
64. Hair length: Skater hair/emo hair.
65. Eye color: I like all of 'em. Lol.
66. Measurement: Excusa moi?
67. Cute or sexy: Aren't they like the SAME? Who cares? SHEESH.
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes. Definetely.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both. They're both signs of affection, no?
70. Short or Tall: TALL! PURR-LEASE!!!
71. Easygoing or serious: somewhere in between.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Question: what does spontaneous mean anyway?
73. Good or Bad: Mixed blood. I need something in between. It's Elliot's influence,
trust me. :D
74. Sensitive or Loud: Again, mixed blood. 1/2 'n' 1/2 maybe?
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship.
76. Dating Forever or Marriage: SIGH.
77. Love or Something Else: Love.
Have You Ever:
78. Kissed a STRANGER: EXUSEI MOI???!
79. Had major surgery: No surgery at all! Mwa haha!
80. Gone commando: The who did what now?
81. Ran Away From Home: would like to sometimes.
82. Broken a bone: More like cracked it.
83. Got an X-ray: Yeah. That Japanese girl BIT me on the right arm. Beeotch.
84. Been on a cruise: Nope.
85. Broken Someone's Heart: Other way around.
86. Dumped someone: Ditto above question.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yeah.
88. Cried At School: Few times.
Do You Believe In:
89. God: Yes.
90. Miracles: It happened to me. OF COURSE!!!
91. Love at First Sight: Zac Efron? Not now of course.
92. Ghosts: Had one in my house. Was NOT pleasant.
93. Aliens: "Take me to your leader." :D Nope.
94. Soul Mates: Yes.
95. Heaven: Yes.
96. Hell: Yes.
97. Answered prayers: Yes.
98. Kissing on The First Date: Noooooooooo....
99. horoscopes: Nonsense.
100. Is there someone you wish you had?: MAYBE Elliot. I'm NOT sure at this point.