Sunday, 5 August 2007
10:19:48 PM (GMT)
Once again, sorry about lackage of being on D=>
I've spent the last few days crying XD
Hehe, nothing to be proud of, right? o_o;
Yeah, Mike told me, "Either put out or get out." So I was like, "Fine!" And broke up
with him ^-^; Gaoh..
1. Even on easy it's difficult as crap.
2. The slot machine's money system is confusing.
3. You can't choose who you walk around as.
4. The only talents some characters possess when you fight them is throwing you off
the edge of the arena or using the substitution jutsu multiple times.
5. I have NO idea what it means to hit somebody with those blow things or whatever
6. It's impossible to get past some of the fights.
7. The voice acting annoys me.
8. You waste money buying something for somebody, and all you get in return is a
9. Haku, Zabuza, and the Third Hokage appear as ghosts even though they died and
their bodies vaporized or whatever happened after they were defeated in the Gedo Mark
10. The cheat codes are stupid.
Can anybody tell me how to get past this one part? I'm on the beginning of what I
think is the third arc, right after the end of the Gedo Mark thing, and it's where
you have nothing to do, and everybody is teaching you moves. So far, the only moves I
haven't learned are the moves Kisame teaches you at the Great Naruto Bridge, and the
move that Jiraiya teaches you at the Tanzaku Town Outskirts. Am I SUPPOSED to learn
all the moves to advance? D= Help meeee!