Wednesday, 3 January 2007
11:51:26 PM (GMT)
I TOOK THE 48THINGS TO DO THING AND ELIMINATED THE THINGS I DONT DO OUT TAKE A
1-touch their waist
2-talk to them
4-give her your jacket
5-kiss them slowly
8-laugh with her
9-invite her somewhere
10-let her be with you when you're with your friends
11-smile with her
12-take pics with her
13-pull her onto your lap
14-when she says she loves you more, deny it. fight back
15-when her friends say i love her more than you, deny it. fight back and
hug her tight so she cant get to her friends. it makes her feel loved
16-always hug her and say i love you when you see her
17-kiss her unexpectedly
18-hug her from behind the waist
19-tell her shes beautiful not sexy! (OOPPS)
20-tell her the way you feel about her! u need to show her you mean it too
21-kiss her on the lips
22-DONT ask her to buy you stuff. you buy HER stuff
23-tell her what u feel! (SOMEWHAT)
24-make her feel loved
25-buy her stuff. small things can still help ...the little things mean the
26-don't lie to her
27-dont cheat on her
28-take her anywhere she wants
30-be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn't need
you, just be there so she'll know that she can always count on you
31. Hold her close when she's cold and she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss
34. While in the movie, put your arm around her and then she will
automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin
up and kiss her lightly.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her. (unless she is dissing them
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
44. Always remind her how much you love her. youll never know when she
needs just a lil more love
45. Never tell her you love her, unless u truely mean it with all of your
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: