Saturday, 22 November 2008
02:53:01 AM (GMT)
1. Is it difficult for you to look into someone's eyes when you are telling them how
you feel? Yes, very difficult.
2. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back
of the plane. You get enough time to make ONE phone call, who would you call? My mom,
3. You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have
approximately one month to live. (A) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to
die? I would tell close friends and family. That's all. (B) What do you do with your
remaining days? Do everything and anything that I had been wanting and wishing to do.
(C) Would you be afraid? Of course. Death is a scary idea to begin with.
4. If you can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which one? Trust.
Anyone can love you but love can be broken. Trust is something that only a true
friend can give you. Trust is something that is rarely broken.
6.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Germany.
7. Think of the last person who you really knew that died. You have the chance to
give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you? Of
course. The opportuninty to have a deceased loved one back if only for an hour is
something that I would give anything for.
8.Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Yes.
9.Does love = sex? No. Sex and love are two totally different ideas.
10.Your best friend dies, what would you do? I would definately grieve. I;m sure
anyone would but I would definately want to give anything to have them back.
11. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you feel? I can't remember.
I'm not very open about how I feel sometimes.
12. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you don't
love them back? I've gone through both but it's definately harder for me to tell
someone that I love them.
13. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? Myself. The
hopes and dreams that I have come up with. My ideas and ambitions.
14. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them
and didn't mean it? A few years ago.
15. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you
had "no regrets" what would it be? Knowing what I know now I would definately go back
and change a past relationship but that's another story for another day.
16.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear
someone, who do you call? If it turns out to be a stranger: 911. If it happens to be
a friend I wouldn't call anyone.
17.Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Well I don't know and I
don't want to say something and then have it come up in real life and go against what
18.Are you old-fashioned? No, not really.
19.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never
loved before? Never loved. I don't think I'd be able to handle the heartbreak.
20.What would life be like without love? A life without love would be like a war with
no end. Pain, misery and there's never a glimmer of something turning up for the
better in the near future.