Saturday, 9 February 2008
08:38:37 AM (GMT)
1. Name: Steeeeeve
2. Middle Name: ANDREW (Ambeh, you will tell me your middle name >_> )
3. Province: EARTH, LOL
4. Place of Birth: Colchester!
5. Male or Female: Male..ish
6. Hometown: Jim.
7. Bus: The 622!
8. School: Jim.
9. Occupation: Computer technician! Sounds flashy. Isn't.
10. Initials: SAB.
11. Screen Name: neoeno
12. Hair Color: Dark browwn (with a red sheen! XD)
13. Hair Length: Between my shoulders.
14. Eye color: Bluegreeen
15. Best Feature: ...I'm beautiful on the inside! :P
16. Height: 5'11! (Discovered that this week, now my height troubles are finally
17. Braces: Nah, orthodontists finally made their minds up about that. They are very
indecisive... they are.
18. Glasses: Nope! They're fun to wear though.
19. Freckles: "I do have, but probably not how your thinking." <-- What? :| I have
20. Diploma: PHD in PHYSICS FROM PHOENIX ONLINE UNIVERSITY
21. First kiss: "D: Everybody aww!" <-- Awwww! But, she has been kissed! At least
once! I know this! As for me... I dunno, what do you want to know about it?
22. First best friends: Oooh... difficult... I can't remember. Earliest I remember
the name of was probably Bryn. He's tall now, and he makes out with guys at parties.
23. First Award: Probably... ooh, you mean real award? I guess... I was the most
improved player at the football summerschool thing I went to XD Got some Wagon Wheel
cards for that.
24. First Sport You Joined: Football >_> Disliked it plenty. My mother sent me
to these clubs. I complained, her response was "Of course you like football! You're a
boy!". She realised in the end :P
25. First thing you did today: Ooh... I dunno, ate chocolate XD How healthy am I...
26. First real vacation: France. We went on too many holidays to France...
27. First thing you said today: "'lo"
28. First Love: Hmm... difficult. I guess... first person I ever considered
romantically was a girl in year two >_> Called Laura. There's always been a
girl like that though, throughout my life, a girl that seems interesting and
generally represents some unattainable romantic thing in my current environment
(whatever that may happen to be). Sometimes I talk to them, sometimes I don't. I
don't really bother with them too much anymore, I don't have feelings for them, I
know it's just my mind playing something up for me. In my first school it was Laura,
then Vic in my next school, then... don't remember who it was in my next school...
perhaps I was too socially isolated to have one, then Emily (no, not the one I went
out with) in the first few years of the next one, another called Rachel on a short
camp I went on, and the current one I probably shouldn't say. The current one is
interesting though, we have an amusing sort of friendship... you should ask me about
her in private! LONG ANSWER.
29. Movie: Following or Unbreakable
30. TV Show: Green Wing, Black Books, Trigger Happy perhaps?
31. Color: Don't get me started. I can go on for hours about this, ask Ambeh :P
32. Rapper: Ooh... hmm... probably everyone in Digable Planets. Groove.
33. Place to get groceries: Your garden.
34. Food: Pasta :D
35. Season: Winter. Though it's getting more difficult to choose... I can appreciate
each season's merits. Currently it's very sunny, and yesterday it smelt like summer,
which was really uplifting. Oh... and I LOVE how it smells at night in the summer...
especially from my window... next door must have some plants... the smell
absolutely... looovely. I think I like the weather in general actually.
36. Candy: Mix'd
37. Sports: Snooker! :P
38. Restaurant: Haven't got one.
39. Friends: Don't have a favourite!
"I love you," whispers the young girl.
"Do you love me more than anyone else, more than anything?" demands the boy.
"I love you... differently, because of what you are. Not more, not less--there's
no comparison with love, for love cherishes what it is. Love is not judgement, it is
measureless, matchless..." she replies--but he has already turned away.
40. Stores: Music Storez.
41. School Subject: Sociology.
42. Animal: Kat!
43. Book: Couldn't pick one...
44. Magazine: "Ewww, magazines." <-- PREJUDICE. Rolling Thunder.
45. Doing before you started this survey: Calling Benrik. Failing.
46. Feeling: Happeh
47. Wearing: Pjz!
48. Crying about: "Was crying my dream last night. The tree baby :'(" <-- :| What
dream? Andand, I'm not crying EITHER. I haven't cried in years.
49. Eating: Nowt, about to get lunch after this though.
50. Drinking: See above.
51. Dreaming: Hmmmmmmmm.
52. Typing: Lol
53. Listening To: Nowt... 'twill be Mono when I start listening though.
54. Thinking about: Jahannam's answer to the same question.
55. Wanting: To touch people I care about.
56. Watching: Da Monitorr
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Working as little as possible and living as
much as possible.
58. Kids: taste good with soy sauce.
59. Want to be Married: No! Not even if I found someone that made me faint with love
whenever I so much as thought about them.
60. Career in Mind: None!
Which is Better with the Opposite Gender:
61. Sport: None! That way I don't have to listen to them talk about it :P
62. Shirt: Fitted, buttoned >_> Hawt.
63. Hair color: Whatever! There is a special place in my heart for red hair though.
64. Hair length: Whateverrrr.
65. Eye color: WHATEVERRR.
66. Measurement: ":| Um..." <-- XD.
GRYTPYPE: I could make you a spon statue to fill that hole
BOWELS: The price?
GRYTPYPE: With season tickets: thirty-nine pounds, three dollars
BOWELS: Why the three dollars?
GRYTPYPE: I intend finishing the work in America
BOWELS: How do you mean to travel there?
BOWELS: I see. Thirty-nine pounds, mmmmmmmm, a bit expensive. Could you quote a
GRYTPYPE: I could: bust 12, waist 3, hips 48
BOWELS: That would never fill the gap
GRYTPYPE: It must fill somebody's. After all, it's spring, you know
Oh, Goon Show, how I love you.
67. Cute or sexy: Cute ftw! XD
68. Lips or Eyes: CAN'T I HAVE BOTH?! D:
I'm ALSO missing two questions.
71. Easygoing or serious: Appropriate.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both! They go together, I thought >_> Perhaps you
mean classical romance? Boooring.
73. Good or Bad: EXCELLENT
74. Sensitive or Loud: Appropriate!
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Dating Forever or Marriage: Neither!
77. Love or Something Else: Love is aweshom.
Anyone else notice that last batch of questions was RATHER STUPID? I EXPECT
Have You Ever:
78. Kissed a Stranger: No... but a stranger kissed me (on the hand). In Bristol,
after passing my driving theory. I was a bit weirded, my mother told her off XD
79. Had major surgery: Nae.
80. Gone commando: <_< Nope.
81. Ran Away From Home: Nope.
82. Broken a bone: Nope!
83. Got an X-ray: Yep!
84. Been on a cruise: Cruise? Like... cruise control? HELL YES.
85. Broken Someone's Heart: I presume so.
86. Dumped someone: "Well... rejected" <-- :O WHO? And, yesh.
87. Cried When Someone Died: No.
88. Cried At School: Yesh.
Do You Believe In:
89. God: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
90. Miracles: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
91. Love at First Sight: Nope!
92. Ghosts: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
93. Aliens: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
94. Soul Mates: Nah.
95. Heaven: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
96. Hell: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
97. Answered prayers: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
98. Kissing on The First Date: If you want to, sure :P
99. Horoscopes: Possible. Don't believe, don't disbelieve.
100. Is there someone you wish you had: "Hmm. I think, yes." <--- :O:O:O WHO? As
for me, *shrug*, not really, the question's a bit odd. It implies ownership... so
it's not really relevant to me.
Last edited: 9 February 2008