Friday, 16 March 2007
12:14:29 AM (GMT)
Okay, I've been around Kupika lately and there have been many complaints, especially
on the "Thoughts" section about KPs.
Now, every Kupikian knows that it's a lot more FUN when you have a lot of
KupiPoints. Becuase then you can do whatever - host your own contests, start clubs,
draw oekakis, etc.
Here is my guide to a list of things you can do:
And btw, at the beginning of this week I had around 33 KPs. Now I have around 96.
1. Send letters. - That's the Number One thing. But don't complain if you don't get a
KP for each letter. Sometimes I send out at least dozens of letters before receiving
2. Write diary entries - (that is, if you haven't done so for a while)
3. Stay on Kupika - Sometimes if I stay on here for a while, I get 2 or 3 KPs.
4. Ask for donations - But do so nicely. And THANK them.
And don't try asking me. However, I often post on the "Fleeting Thoughts" thingy for
people to check out my latest oekaki. You can always check out my oekakis, then
message me. I'll usually give you VIs or kupipoints.
5. Enter contests - Especially oekaki contests!
6. Make another account - Be active on both accounts, but only use one as a main one.
And when your other account reaches 35 KPs or more, transfer them to your main
7. Make new pen pals - You need as many correspondences as you can get.
I hope this helps. It's not guaranteed to work... but hope you enjoyed it!
Last edited: 9 June 2007