Wednesday, 2 June 2010
03:16:22 PM (GMT)
Hola fidgets! What's up? It's Destiny and as you know, almost ALL my feelings
(happy, mad, depressed, vein) have one thing in common-no matter what they all have
boredom mixed in somewhere! So in attempt to end it now, I'm going to list some of
the things I do to get rid of my usual boredom!
1. Mindlessly brush your hair.
2. Mindlessly brush your hair while thinking of something to do! (there's a
3. Stare at yourself in the mirror.
4. Stare at yourself in a spoon while trying to figure out why you're upside down.
5. Climb a pretty tree.
6. Climb an ugly tree.
7. HUG a tree!
8. Lick one of those things on the inside of the door that keeps it shut.
9. Find out what those things inside of a door that keeps it shut actually IS!
10. Smell a porch railing,
11. Sit under your kitchen table and wait for people to come by then grab their
12. Smell your favorite pillow.
13. Yell at your least favorite pillow.
14. Straighten your hair (if you can) and tie pencils in your hair, attempting to
15. Curl your hair (if you can) and try to count how many curls you have.
16. If your hair is curly, pick out your favorite curl and name it.
17. Lay on a sofa upside down. (With your legs/feet up against the place you lean
18. Tell me what the thing that keeps the door shut is! (There IS a difference in #9
and this one!)
19. WALK around with a pencil in your mouth, LONG ways. *Long ways is were the eraser
and lead are both outside the mouth and like touching your cheeks.*
20. Take a picture while flushing your toilet.
21. Take a picture while flushing a public restroom toilet.
22. Ask your BFF what the thing that keeps the door shut is called.
23. Try to smell a squirrel.
24. Read the last thing....
25. HELP ME RENAME THE THING THAT KEEPS THE DOOR CLOSED!...While drinking chocolate
milk. *Please, I'm just too lazy to look it up.*
If I can survive with all the boredom I have, these HAVE to work!
Comment and tell
me what you think!