Wednesday, 13 January 2010
08:41:42 PM (GMT)
Part I- I suspect I'll have to add more as I think of them :p
Extra weird things will have their number in bold.
1) When people whine to me about getting hurt, the conversation tends to go a bit
Person: I fell off the stage!
Me: Oh my God, did you die???
Person: *gives me a 'gosh you're stupid' look, and doesn't get that I'm mocking
2) I rely on varius signature phrases without realizing it. Past favorites include:
Like, zoh my god.
3) More often than I "crush" on people, I go through a similar set of emotions
that are instead based on me really really wanting to be their friend.
Me: Don't you think ___ is nice?
Me: Smart too, aren't they smart?
Me: Plus that thing they said in class today was very funny.
Friend: Are you in love?
Me: Nope. *not lying*
4) When I fangirl a character (this isn't often) I don't fall in love with
them, either. Usually I just want to pat them on the head and say things are
going to turn out okay.
Ex. Satoshi, from DNAngel? I want to adopt him. Not date. Adopt. And then I would hug
him, and give him a cookie.
Ex. I also want Satoshi and Daisuke to be friends. Why? Because I can't hug
Satoshi, so I want the protaganist to do it.
5) I'm not Christian, or even monotheist, and yet am constantly worrying about
voilating a deadly sin.
At five in the morning- "I don't wanna get uuuuup... Ohno,slothisasin!! *out
of bed immediatly*"
At six in the morning- "I actually look alright for a change...
Ohno,vainityisasin! I'm sorry, I know I look ugly! *leaves mirror*"
At six thirty in the morning- "Oh, we've got tastey breakfest cereals! *pours
... You know what? I'm hungry. *eats the food*
6) I've come down with what I call "Guardian Angel Syndrome".
Even in the incrediably rare instance that I do like someone romantically, I
don't usually do anything to get me and that person together. More often I interfere
with their life in secret to make sure they stay happy.
In fact, I usually start trying to get them to date one of my friends. Why? Because
I want them to be happy, and I'm too awkward and annoying to give them a happy
relationship. (I got Mariana and Alec together, I'm working on Jamison and Jami, and
am resisting the urge to try and pair off Jess and Emily. Why? Because I'm
dating Emily. See my problem?)
7) I hate sleeping because losing conciousness for large periods of time seems a
8] I don't eat meals, for the most part. (I eat a tiny snack every three hours or
COMMENTS WOULD MAKE ME A HAPPY WEIRDO...