Monday, 12 October 2009
12:25:48 AM (GMT)
Because honestly, I don't know how many I can think of. I've seen people do
20/35/etc... I'll stop when I run out.
1. I can't feel my fingertips on my left hand right now, but I can almost play
Remembering Sunday so I'll get over it.
2. If you don't know I love art, then you probably don't know me. But I actually
build a lot of 3D sculptures out of found objects (like one with a rusted shovel I'm
working on right now). It's interesting.
3. I live in New Hampshire, and I've never been to Vermont. o-o
4. My favorite movie is Tommy Boy. Chris Farley is funny.
5. I'm seriously convinced that I'm messed up or something. I spend too much time
thinking about everything.
6. I can't write, and I'm in a Slam Poetry group at my school. But it's awesome.
7. I make pretty good toast.
8. I love mailboxes. They say a lot about people. o-o
9. The camera I call Peterson Freebush is technically my dad's, but it's his backup
and I know how to use it better than he does so I say it's mine. Bambi named it. (:
10. I foud my old rock collection from when I was younger in the basement today. I
still remembered what most of them were.
11. When I was in first grade, I was obsessed with dinosaurs and butterflies.
12. I couldn't pronounce anything with a C in it when I was little. I replaced it
with a T.
13. I was in gymnastics for seven years, stopped for a year, went back for one and
realized I lost my flexibility and couldn't do as much anymore. So I stopped again.
14. The jeans I'm wearing don't have pockets and it's really bothering me.
15. I think After Midnight Project might be replacing Matchbox Twenty as my favorite
band, and I'm trying not to let it. I still love them though. </3
16. I wish my last name was Corriveau. Saralyn Corriveau sounds awesome.
17. The Patriots just lost to Colorado, whose throwback uniforms are HORRIBLE. It was
an intense game though. Refs were stupid. They called a penalty for taunting, before
it happened. wtf. D< 18. I have a paper to finish this weekend, I haven't started it.
19. I can't sleep past 7:30 am. Ever.
Last edited: 12 October 2009