Friday, 23 May 2008
03:56:02 PM (GMT)
1. Put Your Music Player On Shuffle.
2. Write A Line Of The First Twenty Songs.
3. Cross Out When Someone Gets The Name Of The Song Right.
1. Don't leave me all alone, just drop me off at home
2. I don't wanna be the filler if the void is all yours
3. He left no time to regret
4. Seventeen and strung out on confusion
5. You say it's all in my head and the things that I think just don't make sense
6. As I rise again I embrace the sun
7. She's got this journal filled will all this black ink guilt
8. Step one you say we need to talk
9. You're on your own my little nightmare you cannot stay here
10. Something's tearing me down and down, and I can't but feel it's coming from you
11. They've clipped my wings again, tore them apart and then
12. Squeaky swings and tall grass, the longest shadows ever cast
13. Itsumo no shisen ni kimi ga ite kokyuu ga dekiru
14. Why are the Robots so sad?, we're not in trouble anymore...anyway
15. Way across the plains, the lights spell out a code
16. Polly wants a cracker, I think I should get off her first
17. I'm sick and tired of this so-called life, without room to breathe
18. And we both go down together, we'd stay there forever
19. She says she's no good with words but I'm worse
20. Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city?
Last edited: 23 May 2008