names Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

This diary entry is written by cinamon_cakes. ( View all entries )
 
Previous entry: stupid crimes commited by people in category (general)
.....

namesCategory: (general)
Monday, 28 May 2007
03:12:34 PM (GMT)
>>>*1. YOUR REAL NAME: *
>>>
>>>**joanne


*2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name
>>>plus izzle.) ***
>>>
>>>joaizzle
>>>
>>>** * *
>>>
>>>3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
>>>
>>> green bunny
>>>*
>>>
>>>4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current
>>>street)
>>>
>>> chu ecuador
>>>
>>>5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your
>>>last name, first 2
>>>letters of your first name, and first 3 mom's
>>>maiden's name
>>>
>>>javjochu

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color,
>>>favorite drink).
>>>
>>>  black mountain dew

Comments 
Rissaemcardle shouts:   28 May 2007   843566  
>>>*1. YOUR REAL NAME: *
>>>
>>>Marissa


*2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name
>>>plus izzle.) ***
>>>
>>>Marizzle
>>>
>>>** * *
>>>
>>>3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
>>>
>>> blue kitty
>>>*
>>>
>>>4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current
>>>street)
>>>
>>> eve woodbrook
>>>
>>>5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your
>>>last name, first 2
>>>letters of your first name, and first 3 mom's
>>>maiden's name
>>>
>>>mcamaest

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color,
>>>favorite drink).
>>>
>>> pink cherry coke
cinamon_cakes says :   29 May 2007   571842  
haha nice

 
HTML Tips

 
Next entry: ahaha.. my rather strange life!!! in category (general)
.....
Related Entries
Dolfingirl: HUG O' WAR
shawnman: this is the war agenst...
‹HiddenFlare›: Love and War Hope Dairy
StrangeLover: War poem
Kisame32: the war and bush


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012