Sunday, 14 October 2012
02:17:54 AM (GMT)
Got cut off so I repo here:
76) Have you ever set up a photo shoot by yourself?
I do now since I'm like the only one left who does cosplay. And it's a lot easier cuz
I have a few friends who do photography, so I just arrange a time when we are both
77) Do you check shoot information beforehand?
Well, all my shoots are very personal so no need to!
7 Do you like it when there are a lot of people in the shoot area? Or do you prefer
I like large events, but I dislike it when there are too many people in a shoot area
because it's cluttered and takes away from the cosplayers.
79) What size (how many people) is the best for a shoot?
4~5. Anything above that number gets annoying. I've seen mass Touhou groups and I
can't see ANY of their costumes so what's the point? I think it's best to keep it for
a minimum, even 3 is a bit too many for me.
80) What time of day do you like to take photos?
12~4 pm. The lighting is very bright and that's when I wake up haha.
81) Do you prefer indoor or outdoor shots?
I've only done outdoor, and it's convenient for moving around and choosing locations
without disturbing people. I'd love to do an indoors one though!
82) Which do you dislike more - hot weather or cold weather?
Definitely hot; I'm ok with cold because the weather only goes down to 14 here at the
most so I'm still doing ok in that temperature. However, it can reach like 35 and
THAT'S JUST BURNING HELL. Man, I sweat so much: my makeup starts to get icky and my
binder/undershirt is completely drenched. God, it's so gross...
83) Do you know any cameramen?
None, unless you count my friends.
84) Do you eat in the photo area?
Unless it's a personal photoshoot (like solo), I don't. I move all my shit and other
stuff away so it doesn't get in the way.
85) Do you like taking parts-shots? Or do you dislike them?
Still don't know what it is.
86) Do you retouch your photos?
Yes, but only the obvious pimple scars on my face and some lighting issues.
87) Are you annoyed by people who don't retouch their photos?
Hmm... A little bit. I think that in cosplay, you'd try to look the best you can in
costume so that includes skin and makeup.
Do you use reflectors?
89) Which is worse ~ breaking the rules and getting great pictures, or following
and getting poor ones?
BREAK THE RULES. FUCK THE POPO