Monday, 7 May 2012
03:21:56 AM (GMT)
I stole the idea from someone, but I invented the questions. (Except Question 7)
Make a list with 10 Harry Potter characters and answer the questions below. No
peeking until you have finished your list!
6.Fred and George Weasley
1. 6 writes a book. What is it called?
"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Hints and tips for tricking wizards"
2. 9, 7, and 2 all go to a Halloween party. What are they dressed as?
Arthur goes as a Muggle. Harry goes as the boy who lived (duh) and Luna dresses as a
lion with her old hat.
3. 5 has a TV set. What does he/she watch?
Draco would watch South Park.
4. 2 cooks dinner for 5. What does he/she make?
Luna would make Draco frozen lasagne, but forget to remove the plastic.
5. 9 gives 4 a Christmas present. What is it?
A collector's set of plugs.
6. 7 becomes a teacher at the local Muggle primary school. What does he/she teach?
Harry Potter strikes me as a PE teacher.
7. 4 dares 8 to dance naked through the rain in front of 3. Write a short diologue.
'I didn't think you would do it, Professor Snape!'
'Be quiet, Granger. I am doing it for my personal thrill.'
'Never thought I'd live to see Snape dance naked through the rain.'
8. 4 sends a valentine's card to 5. What does it say?
"Dear Draco, I realise we haven't exactly gotten over the years. But as I have passed
into maturity, I realised that I have become rather attracted to you. I sincerely
hope you can say the same. I found that 50% of magical couples didn't get on through
their childhood. I propose going steady. What say you, Draco? Sincerely yours,
Hermione Granger, AKA 'mudblood.''
9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are playing spin the bottle. It lands between
no-one. They dare 8 to kiss anyone. Who do they choose?
Snape would probably kiss Fleur.
10. 5 applies for a Muggle job. What is it?
Draco Malfoy would be a lawyer.
11. 4, 8, and 6 are faced with a werewolf. They are unarmed, and they are out in the
woods. What do they do?
Fred and George would grab it from behind; an arm each. Hermione would roundhouse
kick it. Snape would deduct points from Gryffindor.
12. 6, 2, 1 are locked in a room for 2 weeks. They have to eat each other or die.
Only one comes out alive. Who is it?
I'd say Fleur.
13. 9, 1, and 7 are on Jeopardy. What are the placings?
First Arthur, second Harry, and third Fleur.
14. 6 and 9 are in a foot race. Who wins?
Definitely Fred and George.
15. 1 and 3 rent an apartment together. Describe the decor.
There would be flowers everywhere, and on the walls would be photos of James, Lily,
and Lupin. The couch would be pink and there would be Gryffindor banners everywhere.
16. 7, 4, and 1 go to the beach. What do they do?
Harry would go surfing. Hermione would swim in the shallows. Fleur would wear a
bikini and bat her eyelashes at every guy.
17. 3 updates his/her Facebook status. What does it say?
"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness. I would
have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life. RIP James and
18. 5 starts a business with 1. What is it called?
"Blonde and Blonde dress robes."
19. 7 makes a movie with 9, starring 6. What is it called?
20. 5 and 2 go camping. How does it go?
Draco sits in the tent, whining about how hot it is. Luna wonders off in to the bush,
and comes back at the end of the trip, bearing pizza boxes.