Thursday, 9 July 2009
03:51:22 PM (GMT)
Just a little update, for all those who still read my diaries. (I've practically
died since the next chapter of TLO is taking such a long time to get to.)
1. Calgary Stampede is going on. (Guess where I live! xD)
You wouldn't believe how many people come to the stampede breakfasts. But honestly,
the stampede makes us looks like hill-billies. (Which we're NOT.)
2. I am SO SOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOO Sorry I'm taking so long to write the next chapter! If
it helps, I'm rewriting the earlier chapters if you haven't noticed, 1 and 2 are
already done, and I'm about to get to 3. Also, if you're bored, I think you should
check our Kirti's newest "Kirti's Mind Theater". I really enjoyed it, and perhaps you
guys would like it too.
3. My life is officially controlled by a piece of paper. (Meaning I now have a
I. HATE. SCHEDULES.
I just can't work with schedules. I don't mind much if I can't do something when I
want to, but if I have to do something I really hate while something I really want to
do but can't get to is 20 steps away, I just want to scream. And I did yesterday.
Twice. Yes, I know I'm an emotional freak, no need for you to say it.
4. I'm re-addicted to Drawn To Life. And guess who my dude looks like! (If it isn't
obvious, it's Mana.)
It's sort of strange seeing a part of her fall off every time she get's hit, and when
it's nothing but mannequin, it bugs me a bit. But I ramble.
If you like drawing, BUY THE GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T.
5. Working on some Mana solos, but don't expect them for awhile.
If you guys have any requests for Mana and/or me, just say! I'm running out of songs
Thanks for reading, even if you're bored by it.
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: