Wednesday, 26 October 2011
11:29:12 PM (GMT)
Despite Emma's apparent lack of phone answering ability, I will record our current
progress on our zombie survival plan here and update it when needed.
ONCE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN, THE PLAN IS THEN ACTIVATED AND EVERYONE GETS
FUCKED OVER UNTIL WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY GATHERED ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN SAID PLAN,
UNLESS THEY HAVE BEEN ZOMBIFIED AND WHAT NOT.
Contrary to popular beleif, in "ZombieLand", Money still has value. not for buying
things, but it's required for machines to get gas, and other things of that
After everyone has been gathered at the gun shop near the round rock public library,
we enter, disarm the alarm system, (We'll know how to do that by then) and stuff our
bags with as many guns and such as possible. We will then get into the car,
strategically place our items, and stick to railroads.
Our next stop is the auto parts store, to stock up on extra car batteries and what
not. (Emma knows about this. I'm just the zombie expert.) And, if possible, a
generator of some sort.
From there...ask Emma.
2. Baseball bats are for baseball, not zombies.
3. DESTROY THE BRAIN. If the brain is destroyed, the zombie is done for. If
not, it will probably come back to life and kill you.
4. Never go anywhere unarmed. EVER.
5. When you can stop, do it. You'll never know when you're going to need extra
6. Keep extra gasoline in the very back of the car, and the lighters in the glove
7. Gloves are important, and so is extra clothing. Open wounds can be dangerous, You
can still get infected without being bitten. Extra clothing is important because...if
you walk around in a tank top, you're basically asking to have your flesh ripped
8. Take turns sleeping. There should be two people awake at all times. If you're
falling asleep, wake someone else up.
9. Enjoy the little things.
10. Don't go to the bathroom alone. Don't do it. Don't.
11. Always check the backseat.
12. Don't make loud noises when zombies are near. It draws attention towards you.
13. If you're going to have sex, use a damn condom. You don't want to bring a baby
into a world full of zombies, and it's either that, or it's coat hanger time.
14. Pack light. You can always get whatever you need in other places. Money doesn't
really matter anymore.
15. Don't be a hero.
IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, YOU WILL GET ALL OF US KILLED.
Things to remember:
Bottled water for drinking, otherwise it needs to be boiled. The infection can travel
in water as well.
Burning zombies is fun, but keep them enclosed. You really DON'T want a flaming
zombie chasing you.