Monday, 6 September 2010
07:43:34 PM (GMT)
Someone who is lively, sexy, and sensual to her core. Not all that bear this name
are Catholic nuns! She is highly imaginative, a born romantic, and driven to taking
frequent flights of fancy. Make no mistake, however. She is grounded in her deep
beliefs and deeply maternal in her orientation to the world and others. She is a
breath of fresh air; the sweetest perfume; a deep thinker and dreamer of dreams. She
will be loved.
I like to think that's a little bit true.
One of the worst ages of being a teenager. You are in the middle and you wind up
with the most problems that age. You are too young to drive without an adult, cannot
go to the prom, and get a part time job like real teenagers. Your head is up your ass
and one day you are still a kid watching cartoons and another day you'll like to have
sex. This is also the age when most teen problems occur such as anorexia and
Bob: I am 15... what a crappy age. Only a few months until I turn 16, I can't
Haha, unfortunately that's almost 100% true.
3.)One of your friends?
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to
have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards their inner and outer beauty
and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental
sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and
independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. If
you ever begin a relationship with a Carlie hold on to them because their one of a
Aww, that's so true about my Carls!
5.) Favorite color?
Name of the Psudo Pink Floyd rocker character in the film The Wall, written by
none other than Pink Floyd. He never speaks in the movie, as the whole thing is a
string of trippy cartoons and Pink in various scenes from his childhood, and scenes
from the TV he's watching.
...........(staring blankly at the TV)- Pink
I was gonna use purple, but it was all about marijuana.
Here are some reasons to be proud to be Canadian:
2. Crispy Crunch, Coffee Crisp
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian
9. Mr. Dress-up kicks Mr. Rogers ass
10. Tim Hortons kicks Dunkin' Donuts ass
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed
the Americans back...past their 'White House'. Then we burned it...and most of
Washington, under the command of William Lyon McKenzie who was insane and hammered
all the time. We got bored because they ran away, so we came home and partied...Go
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew
during any war to anyone, anywhere.
14. Our civil war was a bar fight that lasted a little over an hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American
mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing... but showed up just in time to
16. We knew plaid was cool far before Seattle caught on.
17. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth's surface and is still
around as the worlds oldest company.
18. The average dog sled team can kill and devour a full grown human in under 3
19. We still know what to do with all the parts of a buffalo.
20. We don't marry our kin-folk.
21. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, zambonis,
the telephone and short wave radios that save countless lives each year.
22. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
23. A Canadian invented Superman.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT!
24. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on.
Oh yeah... and our elections only take one day.
They neglected to mention Tessa Virtue and my Scotty. Oh well, it's all true and
7.) Month of your birth?
may is the month where teachers think that they can control a classroom but really
nothing gets done and no one cares about their grades anymore. usually this happens
because summer break is only 30 days away
"hooray i have math..."
"don't worry bro, its may, nothing gets done anymore"
8.) Last person you talked to?
A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high
upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects.
My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...
LMFAO HUGEST LIE OF LIFE.
No big deal.
9.) One of your nicknames?
Marigan isn't defined yet.
Big surprise there.