Wednesday, 19 May 2010
12:08:26 AM (GMT)
Yeah, Mama works at a school.....I got off of school early today and went to work
with her...Soo much funn!
Anyways, this is the highlights:
1) Guy I couldn't talk for nothing came up to me and said, "Where's the
snacks, Kae?" using my affectionate nickname....goodness and mercy! (: So I, being
the charming, self-indulged idiot that I am when I talk to him, said, in this sweet,
'I'm so sorry' voice, "We don't have anyway..." And, my God, I drawled when I
said it! I put on this sexy, southern drawl. Of course, it wouldn't have happened if
he hadn't winked and nodded and smiled at me before hand, but still..... He did wait
till the one day I didn't have something to eat to ask didn't he?
2) Another guy came to me and poked me in the cheek repeatedly. I call him my big
brother, but we're not related. Anyway, he and me were talking about how right he was
when he said the Lakers were going to win and the Cavaliers were going to lose....I
hate the Lakers, he loves them. That conversation metamorphed beautifully into a
conversation that had me smiling and stuff, although I can't, for the life in me,
remember what we were talking about.
3) This other guy (a different one--let's call him D), D, came in the office grinning
and smiling at me. Now, he never comes to the office unless I'm in there. And
when Mama asked him what he needed, he looked right at me and said, "Nothin'..."
Plus, he's always smiling and looking at me. Made my day that someone likes
4) Then, there was J who stroked my arm. The one who doesn't have a girlfriend and
that I might have a tiny crush on......yeaaah, that's reall nice....right?
5) I got called a Big-Head by one of my old friends, another boy. Of course, I didn't
realize it at the moment and waited till I was about two hunred feet away to say
,"HEY! He called me a big-head!" So, being the doll I am, said, "JERK!"
6) Lastly, this boy who has a girlfriend was peering through blinds, spying on
me.....creepy, but still sweet. This was after we walked down the hall with Mama
plucking her eyebrows for no reason but because the other was doing it.
All those boys were single, except number six. He actually has multiple
Today was my greattest day EVER prolly, notbeating out the Hornets Game of course,
but, still, it was AMAZING!
I had to write it out because talking wouldn't suffice, ya know?