Edit: Because it has come to my attention that I can do many of these things more
than once, I'm going to record how often I've done them.
Okay, so it is officially 413 days until my sixteenth birthday (I'm not counting; I
just figured it out write now so I could put it down here). Here is a comprehensive
list of the many things I want to do before that date arrives, in no particular
1. Attain a 96% average.
2. Learn to drive
3. Visit all of the provinces and territories (meaning stay overnight)...
-British Columbia -Alberta
-Saskatchewan (x2) -Manitoba
-Ontario -Quebec -Nova Scotia -New Brunswick
-Newfoundland and Labrador -Prince Edward Island -Yukon -Nunuvut -Northwest
4. Visit at least five states...
1. Michigan (x4)
5. Go to Europe
Be on TV
7. Finish writing a book - ANY BOOK!!!!
Meet the members of Pulp City Inn personally
9. Watch every movie Leonardo DiCaprio has ever been in...
Blood Diamond (x2)
Body of Lies
This Boy's Life
Romeo + Juliet (x6 or so; maybe more)
What's Eating Gilbert Grape? (x2)
The Quick and The Dead
Catch Me if You Can
Titanic(xa bazillion okay not really maybe like 18 )
The Basketball Diaries
The Foot Shooting Party
Man in the Iron Mask
The 11th Hour
New York (cause I've seen half of it)
IMAX: Hubble 3D
10. Become fluent in French
11. Learn Gaelic
13. Prove my crazy religion teacher wrong
14. Stay up all night (I did this once when I was sick, but that wasn't enjoyable so
it doesn't count)
15. Visit New York City
16. Place top three in Prelim
See the Rockies
18. Go to a David Cook concert
19. Go to a Celine Dion concert
20. Go to a Carrie Underwood concert
21. Watch Gone With the Wind
22. Read The Divine Comedy
23. Not have bigger feet than size 7
Get a job
25. Watch The Phantom of the Opera
26. Not miss a day of school for five months
27. Do some sort of humanitarian mission in Africa or something
28. Read all the Harry Potter books again
Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
30. See the Eiffel Tower
31. Kiss the Blarney Stone
Meet Meghan Agosta (x2)
33. Go to another wedding
34. Meet my two friends and my English teacher at the same place (because they're
or at least let said English teacher know that I am best friends with
and possibly do this in a way that will completely freak him out.
35. Read at least six Jodi Picoult books...
1. My Sister's Keeper (x2)
2. Keeping Faith
3. House Rules
4. Salem Falls
5. Handle With Care
6. The Pact
36. Get one of those t-shirts that says 'Vote or Die.'
37. Get away with something I should have gotten grounded for.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Meet Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
Suggestions gladly taken. :D