Wednesday, 13 January 2010
01:10:15 AM (GMT)
These are series of have you ever Questions, Reply to them if you like, BUT these
are just some of my Random topic ideas to do.... Enjoy...
Have you ever gotten so bored to the point your stareing at something thats normal to
you then once your stareing for about 20 minutes you start asking questions like I.E.
Your foot, common questions about the foot are: Why do we have toes? Why do we
--Need-- to walk with our feet? What is the purpose of our feet? And so on..
I have and its gotten to the point where im wondering out towards the sky and asking
questions millions have wondered my most common "Have you Ever?" questions..
((please dont try to aswer these questions because i do not wish for them to be
1. Why is it that the sky is shown blue and yet we know in outer space is dark and
full of stars?
2. How come we cant see the sky the way we do in outer space?
3. Why do we need two eyes?
4. Why do we need to smell?
5. The 5 senses we have, why do we need all of them?
6. Why is it that we own pets?
7. Why is it that language is differant?
8. What if there was other worlds liek ours out there?
9. What if there WAS a world on a SUPER small dust ball?
10. Why do we care of what others think?
11. How come we all cant just get along and stop war?
12. Why do we need to have wars?
And it goes on forever, these are question i think of and try to answer my self but
then again is top to think, i rather not know and think of the millions of
possibilities in my head. My key ingrediant as to why i ahve so many questions is the
power to manage and control my Imagination and keep my mind wide open to new
The questions coem the answers dont, and thats great to me.