This diary entry is written by ‹Moi→Nerd is in Despair›. ( View all entries )
|Hannah Bond, My chemical Romance, The Black Parade and Emos||Category: (general)|
Thursday, 27 August 2009
07:53:16 PM (GMT)
• Hannah Bond was an emo, all right. But a very psychopathic one who needed
some help...she obviously thought that she needed to fit in. The sicker thing is that
people applaud the waste of life. It's sad, but her parents made too much hype -
there are always going to be emos, kay? Like how there will always be trolls, there
will always be smart-asses, and there will always be wasps. G.O.I.
• My Chemical Romance are idiots to say they aren't emo. That would be like
the Clash saying they aren't punk, Horie Yui saying she doesn't sing pop, or me
saying I'm not a nerd. Don't be fool, just change your music into something worth
• The Black Parade - it's like it's leaning onto Goth, so I was thinking,
'I'll give this a go, this might accidentally fall onto Goth's breasts and she'll
slap him..,' but no. It turns out this is sickening and hilarious simultaneously. Now
please, go and write something decent. I know you can if you try hard enough.
• They are Emo, dumbasses. Don't contend it.
• Emos are a waste of time, obviously. Just like wasps. I really hate wasps,
ya know? But they are allies with the emo. They are needed..and they know it. So. End
of, I geuss.
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: