Tuesday, 9 September 2008
12:23:37 AM (GMT)
1. Tell the cashier, "I think there's a code (random number or color) in aisle
2. Scream, "Monsters!" every time you go into a certain aisle. If anyone asks why you
are doing that, point at a random thing in that aisle and scream "Monsters!" again.
3. Walk into the checkout line with no items, and when the checkout person asks you,
"Where are your items?" or something like that, look at the person like you're
confused and say "What items? This is the line for Splash Mountain!" When the person
says, "You're at Wal-Mart." or something like that, say, "Awww man! The directions to
Disney World were wrong-again!"
4. Walk up to a total stranger (Grown-up) and say, "Hi, Uncle (random name here)!
Long time no see!" if it's a man, and if it's a woman say "Hi, Aunt (random name
here)! Long time no see!"
5. Scream, "Look! It's Hannah Montana (even if you hate her)!" and see what people
6. Sing "I like sassafras, you like sassafras, we all like sassafras tea! You ca sip
it in the morning, sip it in the evening, sip it a at a quarter 'til three! I like
sassafras, you like sassafras, we all like sassafras tea!" Whenever you see a person
in a red (you can change the color if you want) shirt.
7. Look at a random object, scream, "Mommy!" and hug it, while crying.
8. Stare at a mannequin, and scream, "The attack of the mannequins has begun!
AHHHHHH!" (A mannequin is one of those fake display people they put the clothes the
want to model on.)
9. Count some of the grapes in a bag, pretend you counted all of them, examine the
bag, then walk up to the cashier and say, "This bag of grapes is two grapes short."
10. Grab the hands of any mannequin you can reach, and pretend to dance with it and
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: