Wednesday, 5 March 2008
12:59:04 AM (GMT)
69 Fun things to do at Wal-Mart ( or Super Target)
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee ( preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and
practically yell at him " I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over the top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible " sex and
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, " I think we've got a
Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all on and turn the
volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, " Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..."
etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all
to hear, " Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move " Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll invite them in if
they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly " test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "......I'm Batman.
Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much as the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, " Why won't you people
just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling, "
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I.
Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. ( Red lipstick might
give an interesting effect!!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he
knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors
of the restroom.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from " Mission: Impossible".
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you
attempt to buy them.
41. Set up a " Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: " Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. " Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your " Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like " the
fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to
47. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very
serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "
How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl,
but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being
beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and
scream " No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has
a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they
can put a little umbrella in it.
51. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it
lovingly, saying " Good girl, good Bessie."
52. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one
pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
53. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off
with it without saying a word.
54. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away.
Continue to do this until they leave the department.
55. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
56. Test the fishing rods and see what you can " catch" from the other aisles.
57. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk
up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying,
ditsy way. " Hi!!!! ( giggle) What's your sign? ( giggle)." When the boys shows no
interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. " Hi!!!! ( giggle) What's
your sign? ( giggle)."
58. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
59. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
60. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow
61, Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
62. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
63. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
64. Say things like, " Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
65. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in
stock, i.e. , " Do you have any Schnerples here?"
66. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a " test
67. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
68. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't
69. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window, " The British are coming!"