Wednesday, 21 November 2007
12:30:31 AM (GMT)
1. Last beverage: I am drinking water, like, now. o:
2. Last phone call: I forgott D:
3. Last CD played: The Wall, Pink Floyd..
4. Last time you cried: Todaii ;[
5. Last text message to: I don't textt
SIX HAVE YOU EVERS.
1. Dated someone twice? Nahh.
2. Been cheated on? Yeahh...D:
3. Not kissed someone & regretted it? Nope. Never regrets when (if) I gather up such
4. Lost someone special: Yah..
5. Been depressed: Oh, yes..
6. Been drunk and threw up: Yes. Then I ate it. v.v
Ummm, yea, jokee.
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS.
4. Hot Pinkk [[one od hte only shades i like :D]]
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU.
1.Made a new friend? Not in real life but i have a couple more lovelies now here :]
[[IM SUCH A LOSER]]
2.Laughed until you cried? I've laughed until I gagged :D
3.Where? In tech class. The kid next to me was having an arguement with another girl
obsessed over Elijah Wood being gay && she went on the internet and found a pic of
him in a dress. x]]]
4.Met someone who changed your life? Not in real life. Lolz.
5.Found out who is your true friend? Ummm,, no D:
6.Is there something you want to tell someone? Realllyyyy badd
7.How many kids do you want to have? I think....none. Maybe one. Maybe I'll adopt
8.Do you have any pets? A cat && 3 dogs. :]
9.Do you wanna change your name? .....not sure.
10.What did you do yesterday? Heather told me I was pretty....it made me feel
14. Name something you CANNOT wait for? To go download some music. <3
15.Last Time You Saw Your Father? A day or two ago.
16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I was pretty.
Typical, right? But reallyyy.
17. What are you listening to right now? Feather-Nujabes :]
18. Have you ever talked to Tom? God, I need to delete him. ._.
19. Who's getting on your nerves right now? Myself...must try not to
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet coke.
22. Have you seen anyone naked: Yes, in a locker room. ._. Oldd laddyy...
23. Ever kissed someone? No...too...shy..
OKAII THX BAI. :D
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: