Sunday, 12 September 2010
07:30:06 PM (GMT)
65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I've only got one. Black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
It's fuzzy 'cause mom woke me up. But I remember wandering around sort of with/
following my best friend, and she introduced me to this freshmen through a llama
farm. Then Tess and the girl made out in bed and I remember thinking that Tess only
did it for the fun/thrill. Then we all (no idea who else was there) sat in a circle,
but I couldn't see the other side of the cirlce (not that I noticed), I don't know
why we were in a circle. I remember wanting to kiss the person next to me but being
like "Oops, nope I have a wonderful girlfriend"- then my mom poked my head to wake
me up because I had earplugs in.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
9. What are you craving right now?
Water. Acceptance. The usual.
10. Do you floss?
When I remember.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Marxism. For information, read my blog.
12. Are you emotional?
Maybe... I might be faking it. I just can't tell.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I've counted to 5,000. That game of Hide and Go Seek was epic.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I can't bite icecream, too cold.
15. Do you like your hair?
If only the color would stop washing out.
16. Do you like yourself?
Oh no. I'm bloody irritating.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Nah. Too busy.
18. What are you listening to right now?
My sister ranting- loudly- on the phone. I am not listening to Criminal Minds,
because she won't leave, quiet down, or let me raise the TV volume.
19. Are your parents strict?
My dad is too lax, my mom is fair and understanding considering I never do anything
wrong, my step dad is an asshole.
20. Would you go sky diving?
No, but I'd go bunjee jumping or parachuting.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
23. Do you rent movies often?
Not anymore. We used to rent loads of movies all the time, but now every rental place
within fifty miles is closed. We have netflix, but it's just not the same.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Only my personality
Oh, take a joke quiz reader >_>
25. How many countries have you visited?
Never been out of this one.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Uh, a fake one.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Organic cage free local brown eggs. My family are hippies. (Is hippies? Are hippies?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
No, never have either.
31. Do you own a gun?
Not even a toy gun, ma'am.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Dr. Spencer Reid. Criminal Minds is on!
34. Are you too forgiving?
Is it possible?
35. Ever been in love?
Yes, four times now.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Going to school.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
39. What was the last question you asked?
"I guess I don't see why it's so important?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No. I'll keep my skin as unmarked as I can, thank you very much.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yep. Usually when blindfolded.
45. Favorite color?
Pink. Don't judge me.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
My sister and I fought a lot when we were young.
47. Is your hair curly?
Tendrils in front, wavey in back, explainations no where to be found.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Uh. Hm. Sims 3 is on CD discs, does that count?
49. Do looks matter?
They can reflect a persons personality, and personality matters. I mean, if you have
bleach blonde hair, whitened teeth, a fake tan with boobs to match topped off with
Hollister, I honestly wouldn't be very inclined to talk to you.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends who they are. I can let anything go if I like you. If not, my longest grudge
has been held for nine years.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No. I prefer to sleep in pitch black silence. Luckily, I always have a hat so
blackness can be simulated easily. Then there's earplugs. I love earplugs.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Once you tell me I don't have a choice, do I? (The answer, you silly people, is
55. Do you have good vision?
It's actually quite terrible.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
... Yes, but most of them don't know it.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
At least every other day- my dad calls.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Uh... Caitlan helped me up yesterday.
59. What are you wearing?
Lime green skirt, white nerdfighter teeshirt, and a mouse hat. It has ears and
60.What is your favorite animal?
Whatever animal is nearest me.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
My porch, I think.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not really. It falls.
63. Do you have a job?
Looking for work >_>
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Uh... It was quite a big order. A pin that says "I don't care if you're straight,
just don't flaunt your lifestyle", a pin with the Wiccan Rede, a nerdfighter pin, and
two hetalia pins one for Lithuania and one fore Liechtenstein. Then I also have a
teeshirt about the Very Potter Musical.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, generally second or third story one. I love being on rooves.