Sunday, 25 April 2010
09:53:01 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you
things you never asked for and don't always like. - Series of unfortunate events by;
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
four thirty pm?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
ruby singing elmos song; of course(:
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
one hour ago, getting the mail.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
skinny jeans and a purple shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
yesm. i had a dream about a dancing bird.
11. When did you last laugh?
about three seconds ago, ruby's growling back at the dog.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
pictures of me and friends, pictures of ruby. pink paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
but of course.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a doll house ruby could walk in.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
my dad is a cancer survivor.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
i would make it so everyone had a home.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush;
>.< 21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
my first daughter? has a name already, my next child i would call ; Alison
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Last edited: 11 September 2010