Friday, 26 March 2010
01:30:16 AM (GMT)
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
i don't usually go to the grocery store.
but the few times that i have, yes, i've returned the cart.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
depends on my moodd
4. Do you take compliments well?
ehh, idk. i'll say thank you, even if i don't agree.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
never really caught the grasp of that.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
7. Do you like to ride horses?
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
it's been done
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
pursued is flattering, pursue isn't as easy as it sounds.
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
uhm. mellow, as interesting as a piece of toast, and.. yeah.
15. Do any songs make you cry?
nope not really
16. Are you continuing your education?
.. well i'm in high school, lmao
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
press the trigger?
i'd be better in video games.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my cats and my straightner.
19. How often do you read books?
not as often as i should haha
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
past and future a little more than i should.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?
not sure yet.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
26. Have you tried sushi?
yeah, not my thing.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
oh god, yes.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
lmfao, i don't know.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
today? uhm. not sure.
31. What was your favorite job?
never had one.
32. Do you like mustard?
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
oh god, i have to choose?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
people say i look alot like my mom,
but that's because they never see my dad.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
roughly 10 minutes.
36. Can you do the splits?
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
uhm. in theatres? Repo Men.
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
39. What did you do for New Year's?
nothing special, just a sleepover.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
never saw it.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
never saw it
42. Do you own a camera phone?
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
you confuesed me for a second there. but no.
that's kind of creepy.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
46. Do you like your middle name?
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
48. Do you like care bears?
49. What do you buy at the movies?
usually popcorn and a coke.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
no. good lord, how old is this survey?
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
59. Ever been to L.A.?
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
a piece of one stolen from syd. ;D
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
lul sometimes, like a g.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
steal of course.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
i hate dark chocolate.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
they usually don't.
65. Are you a gullible person?
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
how pathetic would that be?
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
that video game store across from my mom's work.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
69. What is your favorite time of day?