Friday, 7 August 2009
05:02:11 PM (GMT)
I was bored, and I wanted to write something...and I couldn't think of anything
else. Why? Because I just learned all of this stuff, yesterday.
Grandma: She smokes cigarettes.
Grandpa: Nothing really wrong with him.
Aunt Donna: She drinks a lot, and she lets her son drink...he is only 19!
Aunt Barbra: She smokes cigarettes, and pot. She let her oldest son smoke pot with
Mom: She smokes cigarettes.
Aunt Chrissy: She smokes cigarettes, and has a horrible husband.
Uncle Billy: I have a lot to say about him, but I am just going to tell you a little
• He smokes pot.
• He stole my grandma's and grandpa's new car. He drove it while he was drunk
(under age too), and damaged it up pretty bad.
• Had to go to court that day, and he had to finish high school, before he was let
back into the state. Also, he had to go to rehab.
• He got kicked out of rehab (don't ask me how), and had to finish high school in
• Just yesterday, he was found with pot in his car with his girlfriend and friend
in the car.
• Now he has to go to court again, and maybe rehab.
• He tells the people at rehab when he is sent free that he will never stop smoking
pot. Doesn't that tell you to keep him there for longer?
Then again I don't know the whole story. Now on to my cousins:
Ace: He smokes pot or used to don't know for sure if he stopped. He also steals. His
mom: Aunt Barbra
Danny: He drinks (age 19). His mom: Aunt Donna
Zack: His brother is Ace. His mom is Aunt Barbra. His dad drinks and beats them up
(luckily he doesn't see him that often). Yet, nothing is wrong with him...yet.
My sister: She gets A's in all her classes. She doesn't drink. She doesn't do drugs.
Me: I don't drink, and I don't do drugs.
Yes, it is hard to live in a family like this. No you guys know what it is like when
I have a family get together. A lot of arguing!