Sunday, 12 July 2009
08:20:09 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The word 'briskly' here means "quickly, so as to get the Baudelaire children to leave
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A white headband
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Michael Jackson :P
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
People watching soap operas outside..
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
7 hours ago.. I arrived from the Laboratory.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so..
11. When did you last laugh?
2 minutes ago I was watching the Music Video of 'You are Not Alone'
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Okay I guess.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I will buy an Iphone
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
That is the song of Selena Gomez
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
I'd bring back 90's stuff
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
I believe its Obama.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Why Hello Thar Mr. J