Friday, 3 July 2009
06:53:01 PM (GMT)
3 ways I'm still a kid:
1) I don't have any online communication sites... besides this.
2) I love Harry Potter.
3) I like to sit on my dad's lap
3 ways I'm already old:
1) i read for fun
2) no idea
3) got nothin
3 things I want to do:
1) help endangered animals
2) go to ireland
3) go to Tennessee already!!!!!!!!!
3 ways I'm a stereotypical boy:
1) I love to wear comfy clothes!
2) I don't enjoy skirts
3) what else do stereotypical boys do?
3 ways I'm a stereotypical girl:
1) I like to wear make up
2) Shopping is my fave sport! :P
3) I like to wear cute clothes
3 things I want to do in the next 3 months:
1) have an awesome time in Tennessee
2) watch H.P 6!!!!! WOOOO
3) Have a great start in high school
3 things I like about myself:
1) My intelligence
2) My sense of humour
3) can't think of anything right now.
1) My eyes
2) My freckles
3) My hair colour
3 things I hate about myself:
1) my abs!
2) my frekcles ( i know its on both lists)
3) my stupid blond-ish eyelashes!
3 things I've learned about myself:
1) I have NO hand-eye coordination
2) i bruise easily
3) i'm pretty dumb for an intelligent person
3 things that scare me:
1) spiders in my house
2) having people in my house that shouldn't be (like robbers, or kidnappers)
3) losing the people i love
3 of my everyday essentials:
10 things I find attractive in the opposite sex:
2) Sense of humour
3.) good looking
6.) Likes kids and animals
7.) something in common with me
8.) my family likes him (particularily my sister and cousin, and parents!)
9.) hm... he picks his battles, but isn't a pushover
3 things I just can't do:
1) play most sports
2) land a stupid axel! (figure skating)
3) stop eating chocolate when i have it (i know, i sound like a fatty!)