Friday, 2 January 2009
10:10:16 PM (GMT)
1. What class did Bella and Edward have together?
2. What is Edward's special power?
He can drive sports cars particularly well.
He is good with math.
He can read people's minds.
3. What happens to Edward's skin when he gets hit by sunlight?
His face gets swollen.
He becomes red and has to get medical attention.
He glitters like diamonds.
4. What is Edward attracted to the most about Bella?
That she has a pretty smile.
That she likes classical music.
That her scent is like a drug Edward simply cannot resist.
5. Why do vampires choose to live in a small town in Forks, Washington?
Because it's always clouded and they don't have to worry about sunlight.
Because the real estate market is good in that location.
Because they have a political interest in that town.
6. Why do vampires can only play baseball when there's a thunderstorm?
Because they enjoy the rain.
Because they're immune to thunder.
Because they hit the ball so hard the sound would scare humans.
7. What is one main characteristic of vampires?
They can only wear leather clothing.
Their skin is always very cold.
They can see through walls.
8. What is so special about Edward's family?
They are "vegetarian" vampires.
They particularly enjoy playing tennis.
They secretly work for the government.
( please post this in my comments box and i'll tell you what your twilight iq is!)
Last edited: 2 January 2009