Monday, 5 November 2007
12:03:58 PM (GMT)
Ok so here is my username bluejay29
1. It's bad luck for a flag to touch bluejay29.
2. An average beaver can cut down bluejay29 every year.
3. Bluejay29 can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
4. All shrimp are born as bluejay29, but gradually mature into females.
5. It's bad luck to whistle near bluejay29.
6. If you blow out all the candles on bluejay29 with one breath, your wish will
7. Bluejay29 can sleep for three and a half years.
8. When provoked, bluejay29 will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of
boiling chemicals at her attacker.
9. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find bluejay29.
10. There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with
bluejay29 and water.
Lawl and my real name Serena XD
1. It can take Serena several days to move just through one tree.
2. You share your birthday with Serena!
3. Birds do not sleep in Serena, though they may rest in her from time to time.
4. The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of
Serena is blue!
5. Banging your head against Serena uses 150 calories an hour!
6. Serena has a memory span of three seconds.
7. Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Serena', hated Serena and only wrote the
book at her publisher's request.
8. The colour of Serena is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
9. White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain
10. Early thermometers were filled with Serena instead of mercury.
XDDDDDD this is the website that i got these from BTW just in case you want to do