Friday, 6 April 2007
03:38:10 PM (GMT)
Now, I have complied a list of simple activities that will effectively render you
Ok, not really. But they're unbelievably tedious.
1) Draw a tiger hybrid wearing a prison uniform. (You know, the striped ones? XD) Or
better yet, an actual tiger.
2) Count all the stars in the sky and then draw an accurate map of them.
3) Figure out the probability of falling off a house, getting run over by a car,
struck by lighting, and attacked by a shark all in the same day while still alive.
And if that's too easy for ya', add in the chance that a thunderstorm will occur and
change into a blizzard, then a white-out.
4) See how many different ways the modern keyboard could've been arranged. (Ok, not
the hardest, I'm sure there's a formula for it)
5) Count the hairs on your head.
6) Come up with five good reasons why anyone should care about Armed Forces Day.
(Betcha' didn't even know that one existed, huh? May 19)
7) Keep an exact calorie count of what you've eaten all day.
Figure out just how many words there could be in the English language if we used
every combonation of letters possible.
Okay, there you have it! 7 good ways to drive yourself off the deep end. Or you could
just try convincing me that cheesepuffs won't dominate the world. That should do it
better than any of the things listed above.
(P.S. If anyone does number 8, tell me. 'Cause I know the answer. ^^ )