Monday, 12 March 2007
12:19:19 AM (GMT)
31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
Written by a guy.
1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their
underwear just like we do.
2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything
about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.
3. Beware of every single male relatives and all guy friends. Any of them would kick
your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.
5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the
first place, it's because they like being in your arms.
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
--8.5. If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by
10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.
11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these
things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the
time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a *****.
--11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed
animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off,
walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you
first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or
not, it just matters that you went.
18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best
friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make
sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don't flirt with their moms or friends...that's just freaky.
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel
like crap, so be understanding.
21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.
22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd
better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed
27. Don't marinade the cologne.
28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day.
It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful. Jewelry is always
29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It
will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to
trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more
responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most
guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
31.Don't ever do anything wrong (well not anything). girls remember things for life
and anything you did wrong will be used against you in the future.
Now ladies, don't expect a guy to know every single thing here (even though that
would be nice).
Last edited: 12 March 2007