Monday, 24 January 2011
10:57:23 PM (GMT)
THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY / CREEPY OUTCOME.
DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT.
IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY
1st. TYPE THE ANSWERS NEXT TO THE QUESTION
2nd. WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW
3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results.
4th SCROLL DOWN
ONE LINE AT THE TIME
DON'T READ AHEAD
YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN.
1. ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
2. Next to the NUMBER 1
WRITE DOWN ANY
2 NUMBERS YOU WANT.
1. 11, 17
3. Next to the NUMBERS 2 & 3 & 7,
WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS
OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. SAME SEX IF GAY.
CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT
4. WRITE ANYONES NAME
(like FRIENDS or FAMILY...)
next to 4, 5, & 6.
DON`T CHEAT OR YOU`LL BE UPSET THAT YOU DID
5. WRITE down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11
8. Jack and Diane
9. Mary's Song
10. Tiny Dancer
11. There Goes My Life
ARE YOU READY?
HERE IS THE
KEY TO THE GAME
1. THE NUMBER of PEOPLE THAT LIKE YOU is found in
THE PERSON IN SPACE 2
IS THE ONE YOU LOVE
OH yes, Matteo FOR SURE
3. THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in
Maxwell? Oh yes.
4. YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in
I love him like a brother but........ no.
5. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO
KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.
Sara does know me very well, but I think some other people know me better.
6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS YOUR
Me and Lindsay usually do win win together, actually.
7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE
PERSON IN NUMBER 3
Little ditty 'bout Max and MC, two American kids growin' up, in the heartland.
Maxy's gonna be a football start; MC's debutante backseat of Maxy's car.
8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE
PERSON IN 7
Mary's Song for me and Spencer...? Hmm... one never knows, I guess. It could be.
9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT
Tiny Dancer, oh yes. <3
10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU
FEEL ABOUT LIFE
Oh yes, I'm pregnant. WOOHOO. :D
11. NUMBER 1 ,Space 1 , IS YOUR
I already knew that.
Last edited: 24 January 2011