Tuesday, 14 April 2009
07:57:12 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Glass Company from 1887 through 1986"
(Steel Valley Yellow Book)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
air...lots of air...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
3 seconds of the law & order playing behind me...ba-bum
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
4...haha i right!
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my mom walking up the stairs and the TV behind me
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
getting into the car after school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
the message kujo sent me...
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
i dont know
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
not 2 bad...
15. What is the last film you saw?
the fast & the furious...wit cody
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
hmmm...shoes...books...clothes...a pony...i tunes...muahaha
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
my tummy hurts cause i ate too much candy...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
i would eliminate hate...because that would cure every other problem...
19. Do you like to dance?
yez...can i? noz...
20. George Bush:
is a man...with a name...which is written above^
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
according to my mother, moonbeam, but i like anabelle
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Noah...or ummm...i dk but i know there are names i like more
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
mhms i wants tosee the world...
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
would i be struck with lightning if i glomped you right now? (not that it would
matter...i mean...i would already be dead...)