Thursday, 1 January 2009
10:01:28 AM (GMT)
Yesterday, when my parents and i got home from a little party at my parents'
friends' house, we found a disaster! My mom had allowed Thomas to have a few friends
over for New Years. Big mistake!
My mom got home and was calling Thomas because it smelled like smoke. He didn't
answer. I went upstairs because i heard someone open the door. I saw the person
running down the stairs as i got to the front hallway (they had left the door open).
I called out, "Yah, just leave the door open, it's fine!" They didn't even look back.
Then, I went downstairs, and found Thomas passed out on the couch. Fortunately, he
didn't smell of smoke. Unfortunately, I found a bottle of Crown Royal Whisky, and a
cup that had been left with some of it in it!
After that, I had to help a boy find his keys. He seemed okay, but, well, he couldn't
find the keys to his house. I was worried, but he said he would be able to get into
his house anyway. Finally, I started getting ready for bed. When I went to say good
night to my mom, she was in the downsatirs bathroom. There was some dirty toilet
paper thrown on the floor, the shower curtain had fallen down, and there was tidbits
of puke everywhere. Also, Thomas' glasses were found in there! My mom thinks he was
drinking, then threw up, and tried to clean up the stuff that didn't make it into the
toilet with toilet paper!!!!
Lastly, my mom found matches hidden in one of her little candle holders. I don't know
why they needed my matches, my brother has lighters.
By the way: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!