Thursday, 24 July 2008
02:33:58 PM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I just look at the rabbit. It walks away.
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dreamhouse. Describe its size.
Quite small, like a cottage.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
A bunch of flowers in a large blue pot. Table set with plates, cups, etc.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
Pick it up, and put it in the kitchen.
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
10. How will you cross the water?
Jump over, it's not very wide.
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
Me? Oh right.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
Kind of passive.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
Well, At least I invite people over.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
I had flowers.
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
I put myself in the kitchen?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
A creek? >:D
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
I didn't get wet?