Wednesday, 23 March 2011
04:57:12 PM (GMT)
"With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no
reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl."
I'm planning on creating an RP club based on the anime series 'Puella Magi
Madoka Magica'. All the rules and layout of the setting are going to be different,
but if you'd like to take a peek at what to expect, there ya go.
(I highly recommend it- It's 'just another Magical Girl series' the same way that
Fullmetal Alchemist was 'just another Shonen series'. Try it to Episode 3; That's
when things get really good and disturbing.)
There will be other elements commonly seen in Magical Girl shows, but along with this
sugar and spice mixture, we're gonna pour in copious amounts of powdered glass along
with sweat, blood, and tears to taste. :3
The cynical minded are not only welcome, but wholeheartedly invited to join this club
once it goes past the planning phase and into creation.
It will have:
- Magical Girl Warriors, typically forced/tricked into thankless responsibility and
- Pre-teen to mid-teen school girls, like cute little lambs trying to fight the
- Cuddly talking stuffed animals that'd like nothing better than to shove you into
the gaping maw of the monster of the week for shits and giggles! :D If they're
- Cute asskicking outfits which grant little to no protection!
- Transformations, brutally painful or otherwise! (Of course we'd keep normal
transformations, but if you'd like to have wings or horns or tails, be prepared to
pay the price. . . :3)
- Wish granting, of the twisted and literal kind!
- Unmolested innocence ready for the taking!
- Heaps of lovely gore permitted!
- Mindfuck! Sweet, delicious, "WAAAAUGH!!" mindfuck!
And much, much more. :3
Comments? Questions? I wanna hear 'em!
Please tell me if you're interested, 'cause piping up will motivate me to bring this
to fruition. Ah, it's no fun to roleplay by myself, y'know?
Last edited: 23 March 2011