Friday, 12 March 2010
08:13:33 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Here, likewise-the germ of the wrinkle-browed, grizzly-bearded, careworm merchant-we
have the smart young clerk, who gets the taste of traffic, as a wolf cub does of
blood, and already sends adventures in his master's ships, when he had better be
sailing mimic boats upon a mill-pond.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
no television to watch.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
nothing, it's deadly silent.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
i was walking home from dropping brie off.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
skinny jeans, a black tanktop, blue over shirt, glasses, a white headband, and stud
10. Did you dream last night?
no i didn't.
11. When did you last laugh?
about five minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
paint, and a few of my posters, along with a picture.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
i'm not sure to be honest.
15. What is the last film you saw?
!!! Alice in Wonderland.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
i don't even know.
19. Do you like to dance?
yes. but i can't dance.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Gabriella Lynette Dawn.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Conner Vincent Alexander.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
i don't know.