Wednesday, 10 March 2010
04:40:31 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Sound when slumber came upon him; into that bed he
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
AH I WAS CLOSE! IT'S 11:30!!!!!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier today, going to talk to friends.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My story pages
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes! Omg, it was WEIRD! I dreamed I was allergic to almonds. -_-' Just random shit
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some dumbass school-esque motivational posters.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Uh, I believe it was A Knight's Tale...No! Karate Kid!
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I can lick my elbow. (Me 2 !)
I lyk to talk to myself to see if I can freak ppl out.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
Take away the world's obsession with money and payment! WE DON'T NEED IT! IF
EVERYTHING IS FREE, EVERYTHING EQUALS OUT! IT'S IDEALISTIC! NO ONE WOULD KILL FOR
SOMETHING THEY ALREADY CAN GET WITHOUT THE EFFORT!
19. Do you like to dance?
Like? Like?! I Love to DancE!!!!
20. George Bush:
Is from Texas. Yee haw! I don't lyk him/ ->_->
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alcrea Selene *insert last name* I had a whole diary devoted to this.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Claire Rathielienio (I went over this, too!)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yess! Almost went abroad but nooooooo fourteen years olds can't go to Europe by
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't want to say anything. I want to fall to my knees and be speechless.