Tuesday, 29 September 2009
05:36:13 AM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I pat it and it nibbles my hand (:
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dream house. Describe it's size.
It's not too big, not too small. Medium. lol.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
The table is a dark wood and its pretty damn clean.. lol
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
pick it up and look at it
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
shallow river, with a waterfall nearby
10. How will you cross the water?
i can wade through it
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
hmm... not really. but in some ways yes.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
lol. pretty massive.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
hmmm... weird. we've known each other ages and never had a fight or anything
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
haha... well thats confusing. its a shallow river but theres a massive waterfall?
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.