Sunday, 12 April 2009
07:44:39 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
campfire. The poor animals were locked in a
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
Air... the next closest thing is the wall.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Ten Commandments (or my brother playing video games, if that counts)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
People walking up the stairs, and random gibberish...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
AAround ten a.m., looking at my brother's 'robber trap' which consists of a brick
tied to a door... yeah, I know.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Stuff about Satanism.
9. What are you wearing?
Blue slippers, rainbow-coloured socks, gray pants and a gray, black and yellow
sparkly top. Plus a puca shell bracelet and a silver bracelet with red beads and a
weird red and silver cross-type-thing.
10. Did you dream last night?
Something to do with Steve [the guitarist] from Our Lady Peace; that's all I
11. When did you last laugh?
ABout half an hour ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Blue and yellow triangles and posters from kid's movies.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's... odd, to say the least.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Ten Commandments. Bleck, it was sooooooo boring.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd save most of it, and donate some, but my first purchase would be a life-time
supply of gum for a normal person, which for me would probably last about ten months.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My name. Haha.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
Get rid of worl huner/poverty.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah, why not?
20. George Bush:
He's a ducktard (don't ask).
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Caitlin MacKenzie (Father McKenzie writing a the wordsof a sermon that no one will
hear... darnit that's stuck in my head now!)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
You've got some explaining to do...
So there's your taste of randomness for the day! Happy Easter, and even if you don't
celebrate, go out and eat some chocolate!