Wednesday, 21 November 2012
11:17:56 PM (GMT)
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes.
02. Do you have a lot of scars? Yes.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? Yes.
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? Not by mistake...
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? Sadly no.
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? No.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? Yes.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? No.
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? Only in a horrible accident.
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Their personality. "Pretty" people
are usually pricks.
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? 1 month.
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? Keep it.
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Sometimes. It
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? I don't respond
well to punishment so I wish them the best of luck.
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in
the end? Going out with someone out of pity.
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? Depends on how mad. I'll raise
my voice, curse, hit walls maybe even them if I'm mad enough.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. For my little brother when I had to take
care of him because my step mom and father would drink and fight a lot.
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you
react? I don't give a fuck XD People can either love me or hate me. If they love me
cool a new friend if they hate me well don't waste my time.
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. Poetry,
music, self mutalation, crying... You name it I probably tried it.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs?Volunteered at my elementary school
as a TA.
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? A little I guess.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? An
emotional roller coaster.
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? Yes
25. How old do you act? Early 20's. I was born a generation late and I act mature for
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? Father... Lots of
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? Family
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? My momma.
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? Yes, a brother
but I'm not jealous of him.
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? Little to never.
There's always something going on that doesn't permit a lot of 'quality time.'
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were? 5'4" I wish I was at least 5'6"
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that?
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?
Depends on the people I'm around or the situation.
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? No I
know it'll happen eventually why fear it? Just live life day by day.
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? Yes.
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? Vey real.
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist? Usually very pessimistic but I'm trying to
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think
that our actions lead the way? A little bit of both. I think certain things are meant
to be but certain things in out lives our decisions can alter our future
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? I'd like to think so
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying?My family and how selfish it
would be to take my life when I am needed by family and friends
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? Used to
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? ADD, schitsophrenia, masochism
(yes it's technically a mental illness; learned that in psychology) umm I think you
get the picture.
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? No.
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? A lot less than I
used to because now i feel like I have a reason to live.
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your
friends (an inside joke) Alarm clock; Margarita mixer (inside jokes with Vince)
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? I make
people laugh usually.
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? Not really its a rare occasion.
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this
day! Vincent and his stupid "I'm squidward" song and dance XD
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? Only in mr
mercers class with danielle
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends? To
hang with friends
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average? Average because since I'm
quiet they don't realize my true knowledge.
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? A+
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim
higher? Like a 3.7, maintain.
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before? Currently in love
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you,
kiss you, etc.)? He does
58. Is love worth it? Yes.
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’
someone that they’ve been dating for a few months? Sometimes. Sometimes you can see
it in their eyes that they mean it other times it's like -sigh- no you don't -__-
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? It used
to take a lot it comes out easier now but it still has the same emotion and meaning
behind it I'm just less afraid to tell him now. <3
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? Sadly yes the world is very
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? I think I have a fund
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect
person to marry & start a family with? Perfect person, marriage and family; well find
a way to make things work financially.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?6
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? Fuck off....
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out
with? It's horrible
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that? Yes. She
hops out of one bed to get into another with a new guy very quickly.
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you
did more? I like my past because it made me who I am today.
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! Naughty
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? A long time. Maybe a year if
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? When they trust me.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any
other reason? Past.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? Ummm when I'm actually in a
relationship with them or we understand each others sexual sense of humor.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can
tell them? I tell my partner everything and my friends mostly everything if I know I
can trust them
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end
positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of
the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times? Erase it.
Erase it all...
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved
at all? I guess =.=
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? Pessimistic I try
to be more optimistic.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? No...
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something
really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: My dad sleeping
around; but my little brother was born. ^_^
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself?
Try to figure it out myself.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you
would like to know about creation? No. I want to know why humans are so sickening
sometimes but such brilliance can belong in the same species.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one
question, what would it be? Hahahaha no. And I would rather not talk to the president
out of fear of what might come out of my mouth. >_>
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why
they did it or just let it go? I confront them.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? Hmmm what
purpose people find in waging war over abstract concepts like religion? 0.0 idk
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? I stay silent
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? Say something stupid or
disrespect me my friends or family.
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? Most of the
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? She yells at
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness?
I'm mean back...
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? Next year 12th
92. When will you graduate high school/college? 2014
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? Work or college
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? Honestly I really
don't care. I have to go so I don't love it or hate it
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? No.
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something
inside of you said it was okay?Yes
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? Yes and yes.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? Never.
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or
love? What did you end up doing? No.
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong
willed? Depends on what I'm tempted about.
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces?
Whatever I want.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? No.
Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? Yes, yes and there's
serious sex? O.o
105. What makes you different from people your age? I'm a lot more mature that's for
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? My iPod.
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you
sacrifice your life for other people? Their lives. Yes depends on who.
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a
lot to you? One of my teddy bears
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would
grab? My memory box
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could
possibly happen in the future? Yes and no; the past will always shape who we are but
the future is what we chose and it's important to look ahead to make smart
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? Paid off house paid off car and
happy healthy family.
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? My family.
Because if theyre happy than I am
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them?
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? Yes, I wished to
met a good guy and I did. ^////^
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant
to happen, will happen?
No I think it's good to have hopes but not to raise them to high because you still
have to work for what you want.
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? Independent
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? People preying on the
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? I guess...
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based
on what they go through in life? Develop personalities.
125. Do you think people are generally good ? To start yes but are raised bad can
turn them into someone bad
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? Yes; I'm healthy most of
my family is and I'm in a stable happy relationship
127. Do you go on www.FunQuizNotes.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like
this one? No I steal them from people XD
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? Depends on the
kind of change, typically excited.
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? Yes and sometimes.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? Family and loved ones.