Day Three - Eight ways to win your heart
1. I am one of those people who has a lot of obsessions. Find ways to indulge them,
like watching Titanic or going to see Riverdance or a figure skating show with me.
2. Intelligent jokes. If someone is actually smart enough and puts enough effort
into a really good, sarcastic, political joke, it amazes me.
3. I love when guys are not only knowledgable about Shakespeare, but comfortable
enough with their masculinity (or whatever it is you have to be comfortable with) to
discuss the beauty and romance of the Bard's work in public.
4. One thing I know works, because it has been working for the last three years, is
this: if we were friends as children and we've always teased and badmouthed each
other in a good-natured way, don't suddenly change just because we're in high school
or whatever and we're not expected to act like this. I don't care how we are
expected to act. No matter what, you're still my best friend, and I want you to make
sure nothing ever changes that.
Wow, that was personal, LOL...
5. Don't take life too seriously. Have a sense of humour about most things.
6. Being able to quote people like James Dean, Elvis Presley, Audrey Hepburn,
Madonna, Marlon Brando, etc.
7. Open the door for me just to show that you care at first. After the first time,
I will respectfully remind you that I am fully capable of opening the door myself,
thank you very much. Then, never open another door for me again.
8. Learn what kind of music I like and pay attention to it, as music is a very
important influence in my life.
9. If you have read Jodi Picoult of your own accord and liked it, which I understand
is almost as weird as a guy reading Twilight of his own accord and liking it, I will
LOVE YOU FOREVER, mmkay? LOL
Last edited: 20 October 2010
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: .....